The Community Contribution Unit (CCU) of
Bartell Basinesses Inc. focuses on providing volunteer services to community organizations and projects.
The following are long-standing involvements:
Hunger Task Force (aka the Food Pantry):
- Member of the Steering
Committee: offering perspectives on all aspects of the "business" and operations of the Pantry
- Tuesday Morning Shift Head: supervise a team of volunteers (5 to 10) to unload and sort 12,000 to
15,000 pounds of food
- To distribute to 450 families (appromimately 1250
- Video of our operation: Right
Click on the link below then click "Go to copied address"
- Town Of Mamaroneck Traffic Committee
- Review citizen requests/complaints regarding traffic-related
- Recommend alternatives to the Town Board for approval
- Offer original suggestions for consideration by the Town Board and Westchester County